DMLS Produces highly complicated geometric parts that you cannot produce using conventional manufacturing processes. Including, but not limited to: internal channels and thin walls. An ideal process for part weight production and a consolidation of parts.
- Can create complex geometries not possible with other metal manufacturing processes (ex. Internal passages)
- Typical tolerances are ±.001”
- Can consolidate design and integrate multiple components (mountings, fasteners etc.) Reducing weight and waste.
- Typical lead time 1 – 5 business days (dependent on part size)
- Prototype Metal Cast Parts
- Prototype MIM Parts (ex. Gun Components)
- Fit, Form, and Functions Models
- Tooling, Fixtures, and Jigs
- Conformal Cooling Channels
- EOS 17-4PH: Stainless Steel
- EOS Aluminium AlSi10Mg
- EOS Titanium Ti64