Vaupell is an Industry leader producing components using highly engineered plastics such as Peek, PEKK, and Ultem. Vaupell has a focus on secondary machining and Near-Net molding to help improve part accuracy, weight reduction, and consolidate assemblies.
Our Specialty Molding Capabilities include:
- Gas-assist Injection Molding
- MuCell® – Microcellular injection molding that allows thinner/lighter parts with less molded-in stress, allowing design freedom where one to one rib to wall section is possible without sink
- Scientific Injection Molding
- RocTool – Utilizing induction heating in tool to add 20% flow length and a superior cosmetic finish.
- Engineered Resins
- PEEK – Neat, Carbon or glass filled
- ULTEM®, RADEL®, GRILAMID®, FST grades
- Implantable Resins
- PEEK – OPTIMA®
- BIONATE®, ELASTHANE®
- Bioabsorbable Molding
- PLA, PLLA & other custom blends
- Proprietary barrel & screw designs