Vaupell is a contract manufacturer with the capabilities to provide you with sub-assemblies or final assembled packaged product shipped directly to you or your customer. We offer a full range of assembly options, from high-tech coatings applied in our automated paint facility to high quality manual assembly provided domestically and also in low labor cost locations, along with fully automated work cells. Our flexibility allows us to evaluate various alternatives, providing you with the optimum assembly solution to meet your program’s timeline, volumes and budget.
Our manufacturing engineering staff has experience in assembly-line layout and design. In all of our operations and processes, we employ ergonomic considerations along with VLMS (Vaupell lean manufacturing systems) techniques to ensure the best utilization of capacity and overall quality. Our manual manufacturing lines include operator build books in a “Check-do-Check” format as well a shadow defect boards for quick quality cosmetic reference. Our engineering design and manufacturing engineer groups provide in-house part, tooling and fixture design/build along with the design/build of custom automation.
Our Assembly Capabilities Include:
- Quality Manual Assembly domestically and in Low Cost Locations
- In-House Automation Design, Build and Maintenance
- High-tech multicomponent paint and coatings
- The Ability to Supply Multiple SKU’s in Final Packaging
- Strong Relationships with Proven Sources of Supply
- Error-Proof Assembly Line Design
- A “Check-do-Check” approach to quality
- Direct Ship Program