Vaupell is dedicated to excellence. We are pledged to continuing to develop systems that satisfy the needs of the aerospace, medical, and defense industries. All of our facilities offer an adaptive and cost-effective approach using the best processes to deliver products of the highest quality.
As a top quality supplier to the Aerospace, Medical, and Defense industries, it is important that our suppliers are informed of our requirements and their responsibility as a supplier to Vaupell Holdings, Inc.
The following document is related to our Midwest Molding & Tooling division located in Constantine, Michigan and are made available here to our supply base for reference and understanding of these requirements
Supplier Quality Requirements - Rev C
Vaupell currently holds and maintains the following registrations. We continue to expand our registrations within our global manufacturing base to meet the needs of our customers.
- Vaupell Rapid Solutions, Hudson, NH
- Vaupell Northwest Molding and Tooling, Seattle, WA
- Vaupell Northeast Molding and Tooling, Agawam, MA
- Vaupell Midwest Molding and Tooling, Constantine, MI
- Vaupell China Molding and Tooling, Shenzhen, CHINA
- Russell Plastics Technology, Lindinherst, NY
- NADCAP certified
- Multiple Boeing, Northrop-Grumman and Sikorsky certifications*
Vaupell is an International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) registered company.
*Boeing: BAC 5317, BAC 5317-1, BAC 5317-2, BAC 5317-3, D6-53993, D210-12062-1, D210-12062-2, D210-12062-3, D210-12062-4, Code 802. Northrop-Grumman: 22-80-00, GSS-4310, GSS-11102. Sikorsky Aircraft: SS8423 ,SS8442 , SS8669 , SS8888 , SS9220 , SS9231, SS9225 , Lab 9